Specjalista Ds Obslugi Klienta (English and German Speaker)
Nazwa firmy: Aon
Stanowisko: Specjalista Ds Obslugi Klienta (English and German Speaker)
Oferujemy: Junior Delivery Specialist - Customer Service (English and German Speaker). Full time / Part-time / Trainee - 06188
Working as part of the Customer Service Team, the Junior Delivery Specialist is responsible for providing comprehensive telephone and email support and liaising with the Client / 3rd party vendors.
· Answering our Clients' queries on HR processes, policies and procedures through a variety of channels (for example telephone, email, e-service or web chat);
· Providing navigational guidance to Clients on HR system and tools;
· Delivering high standards of customer service while providing an outstanding customer experience in every interaction;
· Working with colleagues to ensure our Clients' expectations are exceeded and our processes are being constantly improved;
· Liaising between Aon Hewitt's core processing teams and our Client.
To be successful in this role you must:
· Be fluent in English and German (C1 level is the minimum);
· Put the customer at the centre of everything you do;
· Enjoy helping others;
· Hold yourself to the highest standards;
· Add value in every interaction;
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Be trustworthy, have integrity and a clean employment history.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.